Friday, September 17, 2010

My week was awesome, what about yours?

On Monday, finally had a gathering with Xnaps! So I swam alone cause the rest of them were busily mahjong-ing @ YX's house. Finally a change, instead of ICC, we moved on to Udders Ice Cream @ Siglap after having dinner @ Parkway. Sadly Walter has to mug for his promos.








On Tues, Sarah & I finally went out! The last time the both of us actually went out was.. orientation?! MONTHS ago! Laughed so much that day, laughed till I teared, we pretending going into the shops @ FEP. We weren't even looking @ the clothes or whatever, cause we simply had too much to catch up. So glad the both of us finally found the time to go out! The both of us taking part in Pink Ribbon Marathon! We signed up for the walk instead tho, so we continue our chats. Hehehe. After doing our nails & FEP-ing, we made our way to Holland V to have dinner together with Nette & LR. Holland V's nice @ night! :)









Wednesday was spent with Team Temasek! BBQ @ Ting Hui's place! Had an awesome time playing "Go jump go, go jump back" & "Heart Attack" !!! Okay, our seniors didn't play these games before, so it was really amusing watching their reactions & everything. FUN!

Thursday? Celebrated Keane's & Daph's birthday @ Taka's Seoul Garden! After that, met Nette @ Botanical Gardens for some photography day out & dinner was @ her place. So thankful Dad was willing to pick me up from her house. FYI, she stays EXTREMELY FAR from my area. Like, damn far. Glad.

Today? Stayed home finishing the dramas I rented. Time to head down to the dvd shop again! :) Anyway, I finally bought the book I wanted to buy! Norwegian Wood. So far so good :)